I have always used blush. However, I've had a hard time finding the perfect shade of pink that compliments my skin tone, gives my cheeks a rosy look, but doesn't make me look like a clown. Insert Hard Candy's Spicy & Sweet blush. It's a cute box of 4 blushes that's really affordable (I'm thinking it was less than $5).
You take a blush brush (I used a bigger brush than the one that's included) and mix all 4 colors together to get a beautiful pink blush! There are a few other choices for sets of colors, but this one fits me the best!


I like this four color option! I'm mad because I bought a new blush and it has a hint of sparkle in it :( Where did you find this one?
ReplyDeleteI found it at Walmart! Toss the sparkle one - I hate blush with sparkles! Seems like all the ELF blushes now have it... boo!
Delete