The store has charts that help you pick the color that is best for you. Based on their charts, I bought Medium Ash, and it compliments my hair color very well! It's definitely worth the splurge when you have the extra cash!
barn sale
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Anastasia Brow Wiz
This is one of the two products I'm using in my makeup routine that I can't get from Walmart or a drug store. It's called Anastasia Brow Wiz and can be found at Sephora. I have a cheapo brow pencil from Maybelliene that is my everyday one. The Anastasia costs about $21, so I only use it when I'm going out on date nights or meeting with friends or family. The pencil is tiny and allows you to fill in and shape your brows better than any drug store pencil I've ever used. It also has a brush (much like a mascara brush) on the end to help you comb your brows. It also doesn't smear like the drugstore pencils. I never focused much attention on my brows, but now, when I use the brow wiz, it gives my face a much more finished look.
The store has charts that help you pick the color that is best for you. Based on their charts, I bought Medium Ash, and it compliments my hair color very well! It's definitely worth the splurge when you have the extra cash!
The store has charts that help you pick the color that is best for you. Based on their charts, I bought Medium Ash, and it compliments my hair color very well! It's definitely worth the splurge when you have the extra cash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I've never used an eyebrow pencil before. Maybe you should convince me by showing a before and after picture of you without the pencil and with it on or a side by side picture?? I'd like to see the difference and it might convince me to jump on board the pencil train!
ReplyDeleteI'll try to update the post in the next week with my before/after pictures! I can tell a big difference :)
Delete