When we adopted TJ last April, I did the math and figured out his birthday was around February 1st, give or take a few days, so we just decided to celebrate it on the 1st! I envisioned a doggy birthday cone hat, a big birthday cake with a bone sticking out of it, but I didn't follow through with any of those plans! Instead I bought 140 large milkbones (I got them at Sams so obviously it was a gigantic box) and a new pack of doggy toys.
We let the kids love on him this morning, give him treats and toys. He has had a great day :) Maybe next year I'll be more prepared for his birthday!
 |
| I love his big fuzzy head and ears and that blue eye! |
Allie was singing "Happy Birthday to TJ" :)
This was the pack of toys I bought TJ. They squeek, bounce, and float! He LOVED them! (They came from Sams too!)
 |
| Birthday hugs! |
Hayden & Allie enjoyed throwing them...
No comments:
Post a Comment