HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
(written last night)
Outside my window . . . it's cold - I'm ready for Spring!
I
am
thinking . . .I told myself I'd be in bed 50 mins ago...
I
am thankful for . . . my relationship with my husband.
In
the kitchen . . . Kevin has been so amazing. He's done most of the dishes, helped cook meals, and he even mopped our floors!
I
am wearing . . . jeans and a long sleeve tshirt... and I'm wrapped in a quilt :)
I
am creating . . . a million and one sewing projects. So. Much. To. Do!
I
am going . . . on a date Friday
I
am wondering . . . what Kevin got me for Valentines Day. He says it's for both of us, and I've guessed several things, but none have been right... and we weren't even supposed to be doing gifts!
I
am reading . . . Sacred Parenting
I am hoping . . . we get our tax refund $ back soon!
I
am looking forward to . . . So much. Probably the biggest thing now is my sister coming home in less than a month for her baby showers! I can't wait!
I am hearing .
. . TJ outside barking
Around
the house . . . I'm looking at these huge toys (play kitchen, exersaucer) and I'm ready to have a "toy" room!
One
of my favorite things . . . are unexpected love notes from my hubby
A
few plans for the rest of the week . . .Sew my little heart out, spend lots of time with Kev, enjoy a weekend with my kids, and maybe make some heart shaped cookies today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment