barn sale

Friday, February 22, 2013

Adios Facebook

Kevin and I have been talking about deleting Facebook for about a month.  Today we took the plunge.  My top two reasons for getting rid of it...
  1. I waste too much darn time browsing peoples status updates.  Most of my "friends", I really had no true friendship with, I just know all about their lives via photos and status updates.
  2. I wanted to spend more time working on the real relationships and friendships that I have.  I probably spent anywhere from 30-60 mins a day on Facebook.  If I took that time to call a friend, write some snail mail, or even blog, my time would be better spent.
I'm kind of over the whole Facebook thing.... am I the only one that feels that way?  Here's to hoping I can keep simplifying my life in all areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment