barn sale

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Only When I'm Pregnant - 39 Weeks

Yesterday Hayden asked me, "Why do you go to the bathroom so much?"  He makes me laugh.

This will be my last weekly pregnancy post!  This is probably old news to everyone reading this, but I found out yesterday at my doctor's appointment I'll be induced tomorrow!  My doctor said I was 1 1/2 cms dilated and gave me the option of being induced tomorrow or waiting until the 27th.  I'm not sleeping now, so I'd rather not sleep because I have a sweet newborn baby to hold and love on.  (Give me a few weeks and I may not be singing that tune...)  The heartbeat was 135bpm, so it was back down this week. 

I'm not nervous about labor or delivery.  I am feeling a bit anxious about how Hayden & Allie will do with out me being home for 2 1/2 days.  They will be spending most of their time at the hospital, but bed time and breakfast routines will be different for them.   I know Kevin can handle it, but I'm sure I'll hate telling them goodbye at night.  Now that I think about it, they will probably have a blast being with their daddy, and it's going to be harder on me than any one else!

I am SO excited to find out if this baby is a boy or girl.  My official guess is... girl.  It seems like most people are guessing it's a boy, so it will be fun to see who is right!  My other guesses are the baby will weigh 7lbs 8oz, be 20.5 inches long, and will arrive at 1:13pm.  Clearly, those are all guesses!

For the most up to date info on when the baby arrives, check my facebook.  I plan on letting everyone on facebook know the sex, name, weight, etc, but I'll save all the details of the birth for my blog.  Say some extra prayers for me and my family this week!

2 comments:

  1. Indeed all our prayers are with you and Kevin, Allie, Hayden and the new little one! You all have been in our prayers every single day and night., I know everything will be fine, we are just so blessed.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope tomorrow goes great! You look fantastic, and I'm sure baby Devine will be healthy and gorgeous! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete