My love for this fuzzy mutt is definitely growing! He's graduating out of the naughty puppy months and starting to feel like a part of the family. I'm not going to lie, I didn't always love him, but now I am so glad we stuck it out the first few months we had him!
He is always so bummed to see us leave (even if it's just a quick trip to the store) but he's SO excited when we come home! He's also good at keeping me alert during the night if things aren't quite normal.... (although this has it's downsides - like the night he barked for 2 hours at something in a tree {sorry neighbors!}) He is the best floor cleaner! He laps up crackers crumbs like it's his job! He's loves the kids. He will sit and politely take treats out of their hands (aww) and chase them around the yard on the 4 wheeler or John Deer Tractor. The kids think it's hilarious and TJ gets to burn off some energy! We've also been letting him in with us for 30 mins or so a few nights a week. Although he still smells like dog, I think he's a great addition to our family - sorry it took me 5 months to come to that conclusion TJ!
No comments:
Post a Comment