barn sale

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Roof

We had a hail storm on July 31 and I'm thrilled we had enough damage to our roof that the insurance paid for us to get a new one!  (Something that's been looming in the back of my mind is 'how are we going to save for a new roof in the next few years', so it was such a blessing!)  Today was the day we got the new roof put on!  We are also getting new gutters and down spouts that will be put on in a few days.  Here were some pictures I took throughout the day...  If you live in Newburgh/Chandler, I'd suggest getting your roof checked too!  We used Foster Construction and would highly recommend them!

Off with the old...
Putting on the new...
All done! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete