barn sale

Monday, January 16, 2017

DIY Exfoliater



I kept meaning to buy an exfoliater when I was out and about, and never could remember.  This past weekend I decided I'd just make one at home.  I had all the ingredients already, and I really am enjoying it!

What you'll need to make it:
1/4 C sugar
1/4 sea salt
1/4 coconut oil
20 drops lavender oil
20 drops peppermint oil

Mix first three ingredients in a small bowl with a fork.  Add in the oils and mix again.  And that's it.  I had this cute little glass jar to store mine in.  I keep it in the shower, and exfoliate my face every time I take a shower. 
The coconut oil leaves your skin feeling super smooth and the peppermint make it feel really refreshing! The sugar and salt are obviously rough, but that's what gets the dead skin off! :) Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds easy and good for your skin! My skin has been dry lately so I feel like I need to do something else. I love that little jar - do you have a set of them?? I've seen several cute things in them lately and have been wanting to buy them. I don't love lavender - think I could leave it out??

    ReplyDelete