I asked Kevin what he wanted to do and he said "grill". He's quite the griller so we invited all our family over for a lunch. I gave him his gifts before FL which consisted of new clothes and a Dad robe that coordinated with the Mom one he gave me for Mother's Day!
I made him his favorite breakfast: grands biscuits, over medium eggs, and bacon cooked in the microwave. After breakfast he decided to hang up the hammock I gave him last year for Father's Day! Haha! The kids spent much of the morning arguing about whose turn it was on the hammock.
Lunch was Mexican and Kevin grilled fajita chicken and everyone that came brought sides/dessert. I also made tuxedo brownies for dessert because they are Kevin's favorite. The kids and their cousins played in the sprinkler and the adults sat in the shade and enjoyed the company. Everyone left before dinner time and our family just ate leftovers from lunch. It was a nice low key day here at home!








Fun day!! Your hammock looks cozy! Did you climb up in the tree to get that picture angle?? :) Looks like a fun day with all of Kevin's favorites. I like your matching boy/girl t-shirts from your trip.
ReplyDelete