I love flavored butters. That cinnamon butter from Texas Roadhouse, the Strawberry butter from Patti's.... they are the highlights when I eat at those restaurants! This recipe for strawberry butter is super simple! If you're a bread lover like myself, you'll enjoy this! It's just a couple ingredients + a few minutes!
![]() |
| (Warm sourdough bread and strawberry butter!) |
You'll need:
2 sticks of butter at room temp (I usually use salted, but unsalted is great too)
4-5 fresh strawberries
1 C powdered sugar
1/8 heaping C honey
In a mixer, beat the butter 2-3 minutes until really light and fluffy. While the butter is mixing, wash and mash your strawberries. Next, mix in the powdered sugar and beat for 1 minute. Add the mashed strawberries to the butter and mix another 2 minutes. The butter turns the prettiest shade of pink :) Last, add the honey and let it mix 2 more minutes.
![]() |
| I used this wooden tool from Pampered Chef, but you could use anything! |
![]() |
| A pretty pink, whipped butter! |
(p.s. If you don't have a stand mixer and don't have the patience to mix that long with a hand held mixer, you can cut the mix times down and just mix until incorporated. The most important one is the first step of whipping the butter!)



Looks delicious! I have never made flavored butter but I did buy cinnamon butter at the store once. It's soooo good so I've got to give your recipe a try and also try making my own bread someday. I'm starving now
ReplyDelete