barn sale

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hayen's Birthday Interview

 
1.  Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
Hayden:  Dad - because he takes me fishing and mom doesn't

2.  What is your favorite color
Hayden:  Red

3.  What's your favorite television show?
Hayden:  Cyber Space

4.  What's your favorite outfit?
Hayden:  Umm the basketball shirt

5.  What sport do you like best?
Hayden:  Baseball

6.  What song do you love?
Hayden:  Bottoms Up

7.  What's your favorite cereal?
Hayden:  Frosted Flakes

8.  Who is your best friend?
Hayden:  Jagger (Allie chimes in: What about me?  I'm your best friend!) You're my sister!

9.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hayden:  Police Man

10.  What is your favorite book?
Hayden:  Umm... I know I know this one... Descendants.  I hope you know how to spell it!

11.  What are you really good at?
Hayden:  This....hand fart.  I'm the best in my class.  Not to brag, but I am. 

12.  Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
Hayden:  Disney World

 13.  What is your best memory?
Hayden:  Going fishing with Dad at our secret spot.

14.  What would you buy if you had $1000
Hayden:  I would buy an X-box and a new tv for my room.  And a remote control car. 

15.  What vegetable do you hate the most?
Hayden:  Carrot!  I love tomatoes

16.  If you could have a wish, what would it be?
Hayden:  To have two million dollars

17.  What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Hayden:  Oh this is a hard one. I have to go with vanilla.  I love vanilla.

18.  Who is your biggest hero?
Hayden:  Dad... (yelling over his shoulder) Did you hear that Dad?

19.  What do you like to do best with your friends?
Hayden:  Tag

20.  What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?
Hayden:  Oh this is tricky.  Ummm.  Run 50 miles.  I've already run 5.... a lot more to go!


1 comment:

  1. Such funny answers! I didn't realize tomatoes were his favorite, I lol'd at his hand fart story and I'm glad that you could spell his favorite book. I'm wondering what his favorite candy is and I love seeing pictures of him with Meow.

    ReplyDelete