barn sale

Monday, July 13, 2015

TuTu Shower

I helped throw a shower on Sunday.  I didn't really know the mom-to-be, but I got to know her mom while we worked on the shower :)  We had lots of funny connections and she was so sweet.  The theme was tutus and she wanted it shades of pink and girly!  I spent the majority of my time making decorations.  She did ask me to make my strawberry brownies and chococlate covered pretzels.  The grandma-to-be (that put on the shower) took care of games, prizes, thank you's (and also getting the location and sending out invites).  We both helped decorate along with my mom, an aunt, and friend of the mom-to-be. 

Everything turned out very pink and lovely!  Here's a little looksie into the shower!
Tuexdo Brownies topped with white chocolate instead of milk chocolate!

She ordered the cake from Piece of Cake

Cupcakes were from Piece of Cake too.


Grandma-to-be made this adorable diaper cake

Our little sign in/welcome table.

Food table before it was loaded down with salad and pizza!

This is a vintage baby buggy I bought about 20 years ago.  My friend Stephanie made the little baby blanket for Krissy when she was born.  Worked perfect for the shower! :)

My mom painted the sticks for the stick bouquet and we added little whimsical pompom balls from Hobby Lobby!

Most of my hours spent working on shower decorations were spent making pom poms!  I loved how the little garland turned out!




A client of the mom-to-be made these little adorable sheep!






Our sign in turned out adorable!  

I realized I failed to take pictures of the tables!  They were decorated with fresh carnations and babys breath or a silver lantern!  They were hot pink with a lace runner down the middle!  They were so pretty.  Can't believe I didn't get a pic!  This was the best I had in all my pics....

1 comment: