We had a great 4th of July weekend!
On July 3rd, we let the kids do sparklers when it got dark!
| Krissy was too scared to hold a sparkler, but liked to watch them from afar. |
| Allie in her pjs and "high heels" |
| Charlie was interested in the sparklers too! |
July 4th was so fun. I made pancakes for breakfast. I tried to make them red and blue but they ended up pink and blue. Still festive though...
![]() |
| That's a big bite for a little girl! |
![]() |
| I cut Austin's into star shapes but we ended up leaving all the others as circles! |
![]() | ||
![]() |
| We rented a red box and ate popcorn before lunch. We got Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. We all enjoyed it! |
![]() |
| I wore my new navy and red strawberry scarf. It was from JoAnns! |
![]() | |
| I made the girls red and white hair bows during nap time. |
![]() |
![]() |
| The kids got to play in bounce houses after we had some dinner. |
![]() |
| Waiting for fireworks to start |
![]() |
| Almost time for the fireworks! The fireworks were great and no one seemed scared. We were far enough away that they weren't too loud. One last funny memory, kevin and I usually guess who will be asleep by the time we get home and we both predicted Austin would be out first, and the other three would stay awake until we got home. We got it backwards! The first three crashed and Austin jabbered the whole way home! |













Looks like a fun day! Love your new scarf and all the red/white&blue. Charlie looks like Topher in this picture - I did a double take :) Glad you got to do lots of fun things. Love the new headbands, too.
ReplyDelete