barn sale

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Adorable Austin

This is one of my favorite pics of Austin I've taken lately :)  Allie got this panda hat about 4 years ago and we keep it in our dress up drawer.  The older kids put it on Austin and he loved all the attention he got.

Austin @ 18 months:
I love his messy hair.
I love his plump little body.
I love how he smiles when I figure out what he's trying to say.
I love how he's always holding on to my legs.
I love how he hugs and pats your back at the same time.
I love that he's not scared of baths anymore.
I love how he still rocks himself to sleep.
I love how he says: "sushi go" (it's a game), "shoooo" (shoe), "sock on", "beebee" (baby), Tarley (Charlie), "want one" (to everything one of his siblings gets), "ewww yuck".
I love his floppy hand wave hi & bye.
I love seeing him wear his brother's old clothes.
I love how he naps 3+ hours everyday.

My baby is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Austin is just so sweet!! He is growing fast. Save every moment
    Mamaw

    ReplyDelete