-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayden: "Allie where are you?
Allie (purposely locked in the bathroom): "I'm giving myself a makeover."
Hayden (knocks on the door): "Let me in, it's your hero, I'll help you"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-5-15
Allie: "I want my purple crown!"
Me: "Why don't you just wear your bike helmet? It matches and has a crown.".
Allie: "Because it's purple (the crown) and my underwear is purple!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-6-15
Krissy was brushing my hair and looked at me and said, "you booful"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-13-15
Hayden (after watching a commercial): "Mom do you buy Boudy (Bounty)? It lasts longer!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: "Allie let my cat go." (I say this about 20 times a day)
Me: "Allie let my cat go." (I say this about 20 times a day)
Allie: "He's mine. And his bweath stinks (holding her nose)."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-19
Allie at Walmart "Mom, I was trying to chilax"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allie at lunch: "I've been wearing the same underwear for years."
Me: "Really? Well you should probably go change."
Allie: "Yesterday and today! (Whispers) it's pink."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Krissy put my arm on her and said "mom, wuv me!" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6-1-15
Krissy: "Can we go to ABCD?" (Toys r us - not sure how she came up with ABCD)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6-1-15
We were walking out of church and saw our pastor's wife. She said, "How are your kiddies?" Hayden promptly says "We aren't cats!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6-4
Hayden dropped his breadstick while we were out to eat. I said just throw it away and he replied, "But it hasn't been 5 seconds!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6-7
Hayden says "in fact" before everything he says!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6-12
Hayden: "Can I have a brownie?"
Me: "Didn't you just have a Popsicle?"
Hayden: "No! I just went to the bathroom!"
(But he had a popsicle before he went to the bathroom...)
(But he had a popsicle before he went to the bathroom...)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7-6-15
Me: "Guys we have to make sure to sanitize our hands a lot so we don't get any germs. Last time we went (to Holiday World), Hayden you got hand,foot, mouth. Remember "the bumps"? You had to go to Christmas lake with Mimi."
Allie: "It feels so good to have you back Hayden. It wasn't the same with out you "
Hayden: "Yeah I missed you guys so much."
Allie: "Yeah but we facetimed a lot."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Krissy: "I'm side up down" (up-side down)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7-13-15
After the first day at Art Smarts (church camp)
Allie: "It's just not the same with out Hayden."
{sidenote: I can see there being some major melt downs again once Hayden starts school in a few weeks :-/ }
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7-15-15
I'm doing dishes...
Allie: "Moooooom, Hayden said the F word (I just stood silently and listened to what in the world they are talking about because I certainly didn't hear any curse words) --- (now talking directly to Hayden) You shouldn't say fart, you should say pass gas."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7-13-15
After the first day at Art Smarts (church camp)
Allie: "It's just not the same with out Hayden."
{sidenote: I can see there being some major melt downs again once Hayden starts school in a few weeks :-/ }
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7-15-15
I'm doing dishes...
Allie: "Moooooom, Hayden said the F word (I just stood silently and listened to what in the world they are talking about because I certainly didn't hear any curse words) --- (now talking directly to Hayden) You shouldn't say fart, you should say pass gas."
I like this post!! I laughed when I read the kiddies/kitties story. Good idea to keep a running list on your phone. Sounds like you're going to have to start prepping Allie for Hayden's back to school schedule... or give her new jobs to do with you around the house while he's at school.
ReplyDeleteThe 'F' word statement is hilarious!! I would've looked like a deer in headlights until I figured it out. :)
ReplyDelete