How about another good recipe for you? I saw this one on Pinterest and
decided it couldn't be bad. And I was right. I steamed broccoli with
it, which I will do again, but next time I'll also add some mashed
potatoes! My kids ate it too which is a double bonus.

Slightly adapted from Boy Meets Bowl.
Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, beaten
Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the egg until the white and yolk are combined.
- I buy the fresh chicken breast from walmart. I like to trim them very well, so I do this now and slice them into 3's or 4's. They are typically large and thick, so it's very easy to get 3 or 4 pieces out of one breast.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg then coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Sounds tasty! I never buy fresh chicken breasts... tell me the pros and cons. I always buy frozen and prefer the thin boneless skinless frozen ones from Kroger. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this and am excited to try this recipe.
ReplyDelete