2. I gave Hayden and Allie haircuts this week! I don't keep up with Hayden's as often as I should, but I like when his hair gets kind of shaggy. I hate cutting Allies because I love it long, but her ends needed a trim to help it look thicker. They both are ready for spring now!
3. One of my best friends called this week to ask if my girls would be her flower girls! I'm thrilled about it! The wedding isn't until next year but I can't wait to see the girls all dolled up! We get to travel to New York for the wedding so it will be memorable for us all! I can't wait!!!
4. Krissy had her 18 month checkup on Wednesday. She weighed 21lbs 3oz (26%) and was 70% for height. The doctor commented on how active she was and we talked about the possibility of her having lactose intolerance. She got a clean bill of health (no ear infections!!) and had her last shot until her kindergarten ones! She can be the happiest little girl, but her scream is still ear piercing! She's learning more words everyday and is starting to show some interest in the potty! She's quickly shedding everything baby and turning into a little girl.
5. Hayden broke out the K'nex this week. He found instructions for lots of cool things he wanted me to make. I loved playing with them when I was younger so I was actually excited to jump in and help! I made a jeep and space shuttle, then Hayden asked if I'd make him the cement truck. I was on a roll and said I would... I just didn't realize how long it would take! I spent an entire nap time (@3 hours) making it! It was nice to drop everything and play with the kids for that long.
This week:
And made a yummy beef tip recipe! I'll post the recipe in a few days.
I also got the girls Easter dresses cut out and will be sewing them this week! (Nothing like waiting till the last minute!)
Hope you have a great week!!!







Yay! I can't wait for the girls to be part of the wedding!
ReplyDelete