1. We had a great, busy Easter! We started the day with church at the Ford Center, had lunch with Kevin's side of the family, and had dinner with my parents. The kids were pooped but were in great moods all day.
(The wind made my dress look like shorts. Darn it.)
2. I had a blast with the kids all week. The weather has been absolutely perfect and we spent a lot if time soaking up the sunshine (which seems to be going away next week!). Kevin worked 12s all week, which can get a little rough on everyone, but beautiful weather makes the days go quicker. Everyone's spring colds are going away and most days everyone was in a good mood!
Krissy was ready to go play!
Allie playing on the swing.
3. I had another super successful day thrifting! $60ish for all this.
These Keds for me are brand new! Need to buy shoe laces for them, but I was so excited to find them!
5. Lastly, I found '19 Kids and Counting' episodes on YouTube. This was one of my favorite shows when we had cable. This week, I stayed up too late and watched all the episodes from this newest season. There has been several magazine articles on the Duggars "extreme rules for dating" but after watching the show, I'm a 110% believer in courting vs dating now! I'm going to preach this to my kids. I pray it will save them heartache and they enter their future marriages with no baggage!
There's a video below if you'd rather watch than read :)











No comments:
Post a Comment