2. Kevin, Hayden, and Kevin's friend Ryan went on a fishing/camping trip to Patoka Lake Sunday. They were supposed to stay overnight and come home the following evening, but heavy rain storms kept that from happening. The fish weren't really biting but they had lots of good laughs and got to see a lot of neat wildlife (bald eagles, deer, beavers, wild turkey, and rabbits... Just to name a few!)
3. Allie has been potty trained since she was about 2. She didn't have any control over the night time wetting though. Hayden never had a problem with that, and was waking up dry before he turned 18 months! Allie's nighttime wetting was very normal for her age. But I'm happy to report that she's overcome that problem over the last month! Since she's been dry every morning for the last month, I've been letting her sleep without a pull up for about two weeks. She woke up Wednesday morning at 4:50 because she had to go. I was so proud of her for getting up to go! Two 100% potty trained, two to go!
4. I ran across a coupon for Portrait Innovations. It was their typical one pose package for $14.99. Since I hadn't had the kids pictures in their Easter outfits, I thought it would be a cheap way to have that done, plus I've always wanted to try that place out. I was impressed with how good the pictures turned out but it is a quicky photo place where they don't do any editing other than zooming in. They take about 60 pictures on several backgrounds, which they have to do (or so the lady said). It's a great way to sucker you in to buying more and I totally bought it! I liked that you walked out with your pictures in hand but it isn't super cheap if you buy some of the additional poses. I will definitely go back for the one pose group shots for $14.99. We may make it our Easter tradition! Here's a look at some of our pics.
5. Kevin and I left at 4am this morning to go to Barley lake to fish all day! If I do good, expect to see pictures! :)
Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment