Faith:
I am thankful for Proverbs 31 Ministry. I have mentioned on my blog several times that I get their daily emails and it's jut a great way to start my day.
Kevin:
I have become a very practical person since getting married and having kids, so Kevin helps bring fun into daily life. I tend to want to do dishes or laundry or clean something (sometimes you just don't have time for fun!), but Kevin makes me stop what I'm doing and have fun with the family. It's a good balance :)
My Little People:
Im thankful for one on one time with the kids. Kevin and I have tried to make that important, especially since Krissy got here. The kids love it and the parents love it.
Things that Make me Happy:
Chocolate. Chocolate makes me happy. I wish it didn't; I wish I could take it or leave it. Anything from Stephen Libs is my favorite. I think I need to go get some chocolate Santa's now that I think about it.
Conveniences:
We ended up getting our cable tv back. I told Kevin I think it should be just temporary because I loved not having it. I agreed to get it back because I was staying up late with Krissy and I was having a hard time staying awake. I enjoy the entertainment (especially all the movies they play on the weekends).
No comments:
Post a Comment