barn sale

Thursday, November 15, 2012

November's Mid Month Update

Outside my window . . .It's a sunny, beautiful, fall day with temps in the high 40s

I am thinking . . . every year since I can remember, my Christmas decorations get put up the first week of November.  This year, I just realized I'm half way through the month and decorating my house wasn't even on my radar!  I'm hoping this weekend to get them up... we'll see how that goes!

I am thankful for . . .nap time.  Usually the girls will both nap at the same time in the afternoon, and I can occupy Hayden with the tv, so I have some time to read, do dishes, get dinner ready, or nap if I have to.

In the kitchen . . .we have a section on the counter designated for clean bottles and all their pieces.  We let them air dry there.  I have 10 more months of sharing my counter with the bottles, and that doesn't excite me.

I am wearing . . . jeans, uggs, a button up shirt, and a white scarf.  It's the most put together I've been in a while.  (Hayden had a Thanksgiving program today that I went to.)

I am creating . . .several little sewing projects!  I have most of the things cut and pinned and sitting on my counter ready to be sewn.... now if I could just find the time.

I am going . . .to be in birthday mode this weekend.  My sister's birthday is tomorrow and Kevin's is Saturday!

I am wondering . . .why Krissy is spitting up so much!  I've read up on the issue and I'm trying some different things, but nothing really seems to be working.  I guess she is just going to be a baby that spits up a lot?  Also, I'm considering rejoining Weight Watchers.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to stick to it without joining.  I also don't know that I'll stick with the plan if I'm still not sleeping consistently at night.  I'm ready to lose this last 20 some pounds though.

I am reading . . . Sacred Marriage - it's a great book!

I am hoping . . .Kevin gets a deer asap.  I know he is wanting the meat this year, and I'm wanting him back home on the weekends to take care of Krissy so I can sleep.  I'm selfish, I know. 

I am looking forward to . . .the month of December.  I'm excited to bake, have the kids open gifts, see family, etc.

I am hearing . . .the tv and baby's swing.  I'm extra tired today so I think I'll be taking a nap once I'm done typing! (Allie was up more than Krissy last night - apparently her sippy cup leaked all in her bed and I didn't realize that had happened until the 3rd time she woke up!)

Around the house . . .I'd love to get more pictures hung up.  I need to move several too. 

One of my favorite things . . .are pecans.. I'm really looking forward to pecan pie this thanksgiving!

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . make Kevin's birthday cake, celebrate birthdays, clean the house, decorate the house for Christmas, church, grocery shop, and sew if I get any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment