- Kevin turns 29!
- Thanksgiving! I love the family time and food.
- Decorating for Christmas. I usually put my Christmas tree up the first week of November, but I think I'll shoot for the second week this year! Too many little hands like to take apart decorations...
- I'm hoping to get some sewing done this month. Krissy needs a car seat blanket and it's on the top of my sewing list.
- We'll have our routine even more figured out. I feel like things have really started to settle down and my days are becoming more predictable, which I appreciate!
- I'm so excited for the election - and to watch the results come in. I'm hoping to have nails left by the end of the night.
- I'm hoping to start blogging more regularly. It's my biggest goal of the month!
barn sale
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Looking Forward To - November Edition
I really can't believe it's November. I mean Christmas will be here in just a couple weeks and then we'll be starting a new year. Time flies! Here are some fun things (in no particular order) I'm looking forward to this month...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You forgot to mention your big sis turns 31 in November :)
ReplyDelete