barn sale
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Sunflowers
I have never been a huge sunflower fan, but that kind of changed this year! After I grew the one in our yard, I had a new appreciation for the ginormous flowers! Kevin has a good buddy named Matt. Matt's dad is a farmer in KY, and he plants a 5 acre patch of sunflowers just for dove hunting every year. Kevin was telling me about it, and I knew instantly I needed to go see it. We drove by a couple weeks ago after we got off the river with Matt and his family, and I told Kevin we needed to go back asap and take pictures with the kids! So, about a week later, that's exactly what we did!
Labels:
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














So pretty!! Our sunflower maze was one of my favorite things we've done this summer. They're just so pretty when you get up close to them. Glad you guys got to go.
ReplyDelete