barn sale

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Allie's Birthday Interview

Allie and I sat down for a birthday interview yesterday.  
I asked her to finish these sentences. 

Tomorrow I'll be:  the birthday girl.

My favorite thing I did this summer was:  going to Florida.

My favorite memory from kindergarten was: making friends.

When I grow up, I want to be:  a mommy.

My favorite color is:  orange.

My favorite tv show is:  Curious George.

My favorite place to go is:  my friend's house.

I'm really good at:  singing.

I'm excited about 1st grade because:  I want to make new friends

My favorite food is:  spaghetti and meatballs

My birthday wish will be:  to get all those tickets at Mr. Gattis like I did last time.

My best friends are:  Olivia, Gianna, & Marlie

My favorite thing to do outside is:  ride my bike

My favorite restaurant is:  Chuck E. Cheese.

While I'm 7, I'd like to:  swim in my pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment