Today is the eve of Allie's 7th birthday. Taking the kids out for pictures has become one of my favorite, treasured birthday traditions. We've been spending time at Friedman Park in Newburgh lately and I thought it would be a great place for her pictures. I took them on Tuesday evening - which is when we had pop up showers! It actually hailed on my van a couple hours before we took pictures, and rained a few times on and off that evening. Luckily, we didn't get rained on, but we did get some great backdrops to work with (hello rainbows!). I love her smile with big gaps (can't wait to see what those permanent teeth look like when they come in!), her pink glasses, and of course those blue eyes!








































Such cute pictures!! The weather was really showing off for her shoot. And it's obvious that Allie has tons of personality :) Blog post request: Step by step tips for how to do your own photo shoot with your kids. Pretty please :)
ReplyDelete