barn sale

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Kealy Family Photos

One of my best friends, Whitney, is visiting from New York and asked me to take some pictures of her family.  I thought it was so sweet of her to ask - and I couldn't wait!  It was the first time I got to meet her precious little girl.  I really just wanted to hold and squeeze her the whole time!  Those legs and those cheeks - they were TOO cute!  I also loved watching Whit be a mom, and watching her parents interact with their little grand baby. 

We went to Friedman Park, which is less than a mile from her parents house.  The weather had been cool and overcast all day but the sun and heat came out when we started taking pictures.  The park has several covered areas that worked great for pictures!  Here's a little sample :)













 Love you Whit!  Can't wait for you to have lots more cute babies :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment