barn sale

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Cinnamon Honey Butter

I've waited to share this recipe to make sure I got it just right!  I've made this butter 3 or 4 times and it's a hit!  It's so sweet and cinnamony that it's impossible not to love.  I love it best on homemade bread...  And I think I'm going to make more bread this week to use up the extra butter I have from Allie's party!

Ingredients:
1 C salted butter, softened
1 C powdered sugar
1/8 heaping C honey
2 tsp cinnamon 

Directions:
Put softened butter in stand mixer and beat until whipped (2-3 mins).  Next add in the powdered sugar and mix for 1 minute.  Add in the honey and cinnamon and mix another couple minutes.  Voila!


P.S.  I updated my strawberry butter recipe and it's so uh-maze-ing!  Much sweeter than the first version and you'll not be able to pick a favorite between these two!

1 comment:

  1. Darn! Now I'm mad that I didn't try both of your butter options. The strawberry was yummy and this looks so good :) Maybe one day I'll learn how to make homemade bread!

    ReplyDelete