barn sale

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Allie's 6 Year Pictures

Sunday night I took Allie out for pictures.  Earlier in the day we picked clothes for her to wear, and I surprised her when I told her I'd bought some sparkle eye shadow (from the Dollar Tree) she could use.  Her birthday party theme this year is unicorns, so I crafted her a little headband earlier in the day to use for pictures.  We had a little mishap with the unicorn horn so we retired it early and finished pictures with out it (that's what I get for hot gluing instead of sewing!)

300+ pictures later, and these are my favorites......



































1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I think my favorites are the up close unicorn horn pictures. You should have looked through the bathroom drawers at mom and dad's house to pull out some glitter eye makeup from high school. Did we really wear that every single day!?!?!

    ReplyDelete