Sorry I'm a day late!
2. Kevin took Allie to the Father/Daughter dance last night at church! We decided to have Krissy wait one more year before she goes. Allie didn't go till she turned two, so it seems fair. I'm excited for this event every year! Allie felt like a little princess :)
3. My SNL told me JCPennys had a nice sale going on. I went Sunday afternoon and found 3 tops for $17! I'm still in that awkward in between stage where none of my clothes fit and it's depressing to wear maternity things, so it's nice to have a few new shirts!
4. I ordered a dress pattern for the girls Easter dresses! I'm so excited to make them again! I know I want a knit material (Allie hates cotton - says its itchy) but I'm having a tough time deciding on colors. I am hoping they can wear these dresses to the beach this year too! Here are my two favorite choices... Dots or chevron.... What do you think?
5. I had a friend bring some cookies over after we had Austin. They were snickerdoodles, which I like, but normally never make. Kevin tried one for the first time and raved about them. (We actually fought over who got the last few!) I decided I'd ask for her recipe, but I had a feeling it was a secret family recipe that she probably wouldn't give out. She quickly replied to my text message and I was so surprised she was willing to give me the recipe and I was even more shocked to find out these cookies were a box mix!!! I took them to a Super Bowl party. They were a hit! I listened to everyone rave about them for awhile and let them think I had an amazing recipe and I slaved in the kitchen all morning. I eventually confessed my secret, and everyone was shocked that box mix cookies could be so good!








No comments:
Post a Comment