My sister did a post like this to her blog and I enjoyed it... So, inspired by my sis, here are my 5 things I'll admit!
Austin is helping me count out the five...
2. I think marriage counseling gets a bad rap. Kevin and I have gone periodically over the last several years and we are better off for it. If you have communication problems (I'd venture to say most couples have them) a counselor works wonders to give you a new perspective!
3. I'm scared that sending Hayden to public school this fall will mess up his sweet friendship with Allie and change his little personality for the worst. (Call me Debbie Downer). I do stay upbeat and positive around him on this matter of public schooling though.
4. My current dream: I want to go back to school and get a degree in Family & Consumer Science so I can be a home ec teacher. Will it ever happen? Who knows.
5. I occasionally check out the real estate websites to see what's on the market, but I'd rather add on to our house than move.

Awww Austin is such a helpful little guy!! Glad you liked my post enough to join in :)
ReplyDeleteJust remind yourself that Hayden has a great teacher and he's going to love school. He'll make new friends and learn so much!! First grade is such a big year. His relationship with Allie will likely change a little, but it'll give Allie and Krissy a chance to bond and become good friends. You'll have a chance to focus lots of attention on your little ones at home while Hayden's at school. You both will do great next year!! Keep those pep talks coming.
I also think that marriage counseling should be mandatory for everyone. Who wouldn't want help being a better communicator and spouse?? Maybe there should be a rule that you check in with a counselor every six months to invest in your relationship?? :) I'd vote for that!