barn sale

Saturday, June 15, 2013

June's Mid Month Update

Outside my window . . . It's almost 70*, humid, and the sun is shining

I am thinking . . .I just heard the baby - I need to type fast!

I am thankful for . . .our new to us minivan.  We've had it almost two weeks and I feel like I've been missing out for years!  Automatic doors and a DVD player have been so handy!  I'll have to post pics soon.

In the kitchen . . . I'm working on a sock project for Allie.  I couldn't find any socks with grips on the bottom (to go over her cast), so I'm adding puff paint to the bottoms of some socks.  Hope it works!

I am wearing . . . It's 7am, so I'm still in pjs!

I am creating . . . (wanting to create) a menu plan for a whole year.  I'd love to have it done by the end of this year.  It would be so nice

I am going . . . walking by the river this morning, then getting my hair trimmed! 

I am wondering . . . when CeCe will be big enough to be outside all the time.  I'm hoping within a couple weeks!

I am reading . . . Made to Crave... Well I started it, but I'm only half way through.

I am hoping . . . The 6 weeks Allie has a cast(s) on goes by quickly!

I am looking forward to . . . celebrating Father's Day this weekend!  I asked Kevin to plan what he wanted to do all day Sunday.

I am hearing . . . Allie raiding the fridge 

Around the house . . . I've been sweeping/vacuuming like a mad woman.  Between the puppy and Krissy, they eat everything on the floor they find!

One of my favorite things . . . has been watching Hayden and Allie love on CeCe.  They love carrying her around like a baby.  I'm letting them do it now because in a few weeks she will be too big.  Hayden also talks so sweet to her.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . Kids have dentist appts next week, and I'm hoping to do lots of laundry, because it's always behind at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment