barn sale

Friday, March 22, 2013

Allie's 1st Haircut

I've gone back and forth for months on whether or not I wanted Allie's hair trimmed.  I thought about taking her to my hair stylist for a trim, but I just had a hard time knowing that what I wanted trimmed was that bright blond in her hair.  Her hair is already getting darker and it makes me slightly sad how fast she is growing.

Last Friday I just got the wild idea that I'd just trim her hair myself and maybe the idea wouldn't be so painful.  I do think it helped I did it myself because I had to put the emotions aside to try and not screw up her hair!  I have no clue how to cut girls hair because I only have experience cutting Kevin and Haydens, but I figured it out as I went. 

Before & After
Her ends look so much thicker and her hair still looks pretty blonde.  I'm so glad it turned out as well as it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment