This miniature ornament is about the size of a christmas light. It's tiny! My friend Shannon gave this ornament to me on my 16th birthday. I think she knew I loved cats, but didn't know how much I loved ornaments. It has always been a favorite! I love it's little dangly legs, it's little pink pads on the back of it's feet, and the fact it's a cat! It hangs at the top of my tree every year (which is why I had a hard time getting a picture of it) and my Christmas tree would be incomplete with out it!
barn sale
Monday, December 17, 2012
My Ornaments Dec 17
December 17 - Mini Christmas kitty
This miniature ornament is about the size of a christmas light. It's tiny! My friend Shannon gave this ornament to me on my 16th birthday. I think she knew I loved cats, but didn't know how much I loved ornaments. It has always been a favorite! I love it's little dangly legs, it's little pink pads on the back of it's feet, and the fact it's a cat! It hangs at the top of my tree every year (which is why I had a hard time getting a picture of it) and my Christmas tree would be incomplete with out it!
This miniature ornament is about the size of a christmas light. It's tiny! My friend Shannon gave this ornament to me on my 16th birthday. I think she knew I loved cats, but didn't know how much I loved ornaments. It has always been a favorite! I love it's little dangly legs, it's little pink pads on the back of it's feet, and the fact it's a cat! It hangs at the top of my tree every year (which is why I had a hard time getting a picture of it) and my Christmas tree would be incomplete with out it!
Labels:
Ornaments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment