*Please read my update here*
This may be old news for some of you reading this. I know Walmart price matches. I have never taken them up on this offer, mainly because I didn't know how it worked. I did some grocery shopping last week and had a Walmart employee fill me in. I could have been saving so much money so I wanted to pass along the info.
When it comes to electronics, or things for your home, or make up, you need to have the ad with the advertised lower price. The cashier will then over ride the price and match the lower one. When it comes to food, you don't need an ad. You just tell them, "I want to price match the milk. Aldi has it for $1.49 (or $1.99, whatever it is)," and they just over ride that price! I thought the brands had to be the same, but they don't! You can get a Prarie Farms milk or Deans milk for that $1.49! The only milk that won't work with is the organic milk. I can't believe they just take your word on it, but they do!
You better believe this week I'm going to Aldi and making a list of the price of cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese, butter, canned goods, frozen veggies, etc and from now on I'll be having Walmart price match! Hello one stop shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment