barn sale

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October's Mid Month Update

Outside my window . . . It's a crisp and sunny fall morning!

I am thinking . . . I need to blog more often.  It's definitely not a matter of having nothing to post, just a matter of having no time!

I am thankful for . . . healthy kids.  I mean they all three have mild colds now, but looking at Lane Goodwin's (13 yr old that has terminal cancer and has been fighting for 3 years) facebook updates daily make me realize how lucky I am!

In the kitchen . . . I have lots of little piles taking over my counter.  My sour dough starter is out so I can make cinnamon rolls for tomorrow, I have butter getting to room temp for the cake I'm making tonight, bottles need put away, and medicine that needs organized and put away!

I am wearing . . .the biggest clothes I own and they are still don't fit.  I'm so ready to lose this pregnancy weight...which requires me exercising and I just don't have it in me right now.

I am creating . . . a list of Christmas gifts I need to buy/make.  I know it's going to be here soon!

I am going . . . to pick up Hayden from church in a bit.  I've missed him!

I am wondering . . . when Amy is going to have her baby!  She has never carried a baby this long and I'm so anxious to see what she is having!!! 

I am reading . . . Sacred Marriage (for DOK)

I am hoping . . .Romney wins this election.  There, I said it.  No more politics on my blog :)

I am looking forward to . . . getting TJ moved to the back yard.  Right now he can go all over the yard, but we're having his fence moved.  This will give the kids a space to play dog-free, we won't have to worry about him eating packages left on our porch, and he can't eat things off Kevin's jeep this way! (All of those things have happened btw).

I am hearing . . .KLOVE.  I have it playing on my computer :)

Around the house . . . my floors need cleaned.  I seriously thought about getting one of those vacuums that you just turn on and it cleans your floors for you.  I really could vacuum 3 times a day!

One of my favorite things . . . is sleeping.  I know they say "you'll miss these days" but I don't think I'll ever miss the sleep deprivation!

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . We are planning on getting pumpkins this week for the kids and maybe carving them too :)  I'd like to make some fall desserts too... and hopefully I'll be going to the hospital to visit Amy and her new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment