barn sale

Saturday, October 15, 2011

This Weeks Finds

I have been having yard sale with drawl.  I don't know how I'm going to make it through the winter.  Maybe I will frequent Goodwill? 

Friday morning is the best time to go!  You get the best pick of things, and I've found that most people will even take less than their asking price, even after they just opened!  (I'm not one of those people that takes a load of stuff up and tries to knock them down on every thing, but if it's something bigger I like to negotiate.) 

Here's the run down of what we bought:
Children's Place 3 piece outfit + shoes = $6
Old Navy dress and turtle neck + the most adorable squeaker shoes = $6
Play clothes = $5
2 dresses (old navy and oshkosh) = $3
Gymboree puffy vest and Children's Place jeans = $5
2 pair Carter fleece pjs + Old Navy Fleece dress + Children's Place fleece hoodie = $5
Old Navy/Children's Place pants and jeans + Old Navy zip up + Kelly's Kids tshirt + random shirts = $13
Gap & Chaps summer polos + Cute tshirt + (like new) Puma shoes = $9
The whole lot of kids goodies

Finally found some play food for Allie's kitchen!  All this + grill = $4

Kevin found some "guy" stuff and I found a couple Christmas and Birthday presents (not pictured), so overall it was a great day of bargain shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment