What a day we had! It was perfect.
This was our 1st year taking the kids trick-or-treating. Hayden has never really been in to dressing up, so we just bypassed the holiday the last 3 years. This year was a total 180.
Some of my favorite parts of the day were:
- Allie telling just about everyone "Neigh To" (Thank You). Before today I've heard her say it maybe 3 times and she said it about 50 times tonight!
- Hayden saying "Happy Halloween" instead of "Trick-or-Treat". We told him to say "Trick-or-treat" but he came up with "Happy Halloween" and we thought it was sweet.
- Both of the kids LOVED their costumes and they fit their interests well. Hayden loves to help me cook. Allie loves to eat sweets!
- Kevin being off the 1st 4 hours of his shift so he could go enjoy the festivities with us.
- The yummy food we made today!
- Allie insisted on walking house to house.
- Hayden was so excited he ran from house to house! We planned on going to 3-4 houses, but ended up going to about 20 because he was having so much fun! (And we were having fun because he was!)
- Watching Hayden and Allie run off to the neighbors house holding hands. Sometimes they can be so sweet with each other they just melt my heart!
Here are some pictures :)
 |
| I saw lots of ideas for hot dogs in crescent rolls, but I wrapped sausage links in crescent rolls for breakfast! Very yummy!!! |
 |
| Halloween cupcakes |
 |
| Roast, Carrots, & Potatoes for dinner |
 |
| The stash after visiting a few houses! |
 |
| I LOVE this picture of me and Kevin holding Allie's hands. I played around with photoshop tonight. I want to figure out how to add color to the black and white. I think her hat would be cute bright pink - and maybe let those blue eyes shine too... |
 |
| Junior Chef Hayden |
 |
| We ran into Addison at Mimi & Papaw's house |
 |
| I was happy we got to see my cousins too! |
This was by far the best Halloween I've ever had! :)
Love the pictures! :) Mom
ReplyDeleteI think Allie inspired Hayden to get into Halloween this year. Looks like she LOVED it! I'm seeing a future of themed costumes for your kiddos :)
ReplyDelete