barn sale

Friday, June 2, 2017

May 2017 Highlights

One of my favorite things to do at the beginning of a new month is to look back at the past month.  I take hundreds, sometimes thousands, of pictures each month on my iPhone.  I like to pick my favorites from that month and put them in a flip-a-gram.  May turned out to be a great month!  It was also VERY busy!  Here are a list of some of the highlights:
  • Front landscape stone laid
  • We adopted Grayson
  • I saw a bald eagle
  • Hayden's birthday
  • Made a geode birthday cake for him
  • Retirement party for my mom
  • Mother's day
  • Last day of school
  • Vacation to Destin
  • New inflatable pool
Here's the video of my favorite pics to one of my favorite songs this past month!

P.S. I posted on my Instagram yesterday that I had decided to take a break from it the next two months.  One of my favorite friends, who is also part of my wise counsel, talked to me about her break from all social media and how it's been refreshing for her soul.  It got me thinking... and then it seemed everywhere I turned I'd hear about people taking a break so they can make more real life connections/memories/interaction, and I decided I wanted to take part in a break too.  And I decided yesterday!  So, I'm hoping to keep my blog a little more up to date while enjoying these next couple months with the kids and Kevin!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment