barn sale

Friday, July 29, 2016

Weekly Happenings

Here's what we did this week...

CeCe 
Cece had an eventful week!  She got groomed and shaved (which we were late doing this year).  We've always taken her to Groomingdales in Newburgh.  They are always so reasonably priced and they text you when they are done.  This time they even sent a picture of her when she was ready for pick up!
Once she got cleaned up we made her a vet appointment to get yearly shots and get flea and worm meds.  We all took her to Hilltop this morning.

Family Movie 
We made the most of Kevin's two days off this last week.  Sunday we took the kids to McDonald for happy meals (they have "Secret Life of Pets" toys in the happy meals).  Then we took them to see  "Secret Life of Pets" in the theater.  It was the first time our whole family had gone to the movies... And it may be the last considering what we paid!  But the movie was cute and the kids loved it.

Shopping 
We've been getting in the swing of back to school.  We've purchased (and labeled which is a job in itself) school supplies, got some adorable school clothes.  I really don't shop much these days and that's because when I go out I find lots I like and lots I want to buy!  Anyone else have that problem?  Well I couldn't pass up these short boots for this fall.  They were on sale and I had a 30% off coupon  + kohls cash.  

Cute Cakes
Last Saturday our friends had a party for their little boy.  She asked if I'd make a smash cake and cupcakes and I was excited to do that for this special little guy!
The smash cake was supposed to have a surf board topper that stood up on the cake but I didn't account for the heat and that surf board wasn't going to stand up. It still turned out cute and he enjoyed smashing it :)

A few of my favorite pics from the week:






No comments:

Post a Comment