barn sale

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Halloween 2015

I  temporarily have a computer and took full advantage of my time with it and uploaded my two week old Halloween pictures :)  

Our kids were the Little Red Riding Hood characters.  We were given Krissy's costume, and I decided Austin would be the big bad wolf.  Allie chimed in that she wanted to be the grandma, and who was I to say no (especially because we already had that costume - well the wig!) and I was thinking, "If only there was a 4th character in the book!"  Obviously I didn't remember the story very well, because I forgot all about the logs man!  He was the hero of the story and I didn't even remember him.  We purchased a cheap plastic ax and our costumes were complete!

They all had such a fun time playing their character.  We ended up with way too much candy, but had a great time seeing neighbors/friends/family!  It was maybe the best Halloween yet!  Hope you all enjoyed yours too!


1 comment:

  1. Cute crew! I'd say you should do a costume theme as long as the kids will let you :)

    ReplyDelete