Watching football and a player gets tackled...
Hayden: "That would hurt... To get hit in the spot."
Me: "Well the players wear cups in their pants so it doesn't hurt."
Hayden: "That's a relief!"
10-17-15
At dinner Hayden says, "Trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat, if you don't I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear." And Allie immediately says, "Hayden that's inpropriate (her way of saying inappropriate)"
10-18-15
Krissy was wanting me to hold her and rub her legs (and get her a sippy and a snack and on and on) and I was talking to Kevin and Krissy says, "Mommy, what are you waiting for?"
10-19-15
I gave all the kids "big kid" cups to drink out of for lunch and I asked Austin if he drank out of his ok. And all the kids chimed in he did and Krissy said to him, "Good job Austin! You're amazing!"
10-22-15
Allie wanted to go check for eggs and saw there were some wasps outside on the swing set. She told the other kids, "Ok, I'm going out there! God's on my side!"
10-24-15
At dinner Krissy just looks at me and says, "I can't drive; I'm a goose!" (Quoting Cinderella.)
10-25-15
Krissy: "Moooom I want to watch fewtball!"
Me: "You're the cutest kid ever!"
Allie: "I want to watch football. Ok not really, I just wanted you to say I was the cutest kid ever"
Me: "You're the sweetest kid ever!"
10-26-15
Hayden to Allie, "Get your o-n-e; OWN!" And I quietly chime in, "Actually Hayden, you just spelled one, not own"
10-30-15
Me: I'm taking these apples out to my sweet little girls (the chickens)
Allie: They are perfect and they never do anything wrong except poop.
11-18-15
Krissy, "Bees lay honey, right mommy?"
Funny pronunciations:
Krissy saying fluffy = fluff-flee
Austin saying Hayden = Haynee
Austin saying Krissy = Reesee

No comments:
Post a Comment