We had family pictures scheduled for this past weekend and I procrastinated and had to make two dresses (and two scarves) in a day, which I did! 😀 (the girls ended up wearing jean leggings instead of black tights.) I can't wait to see the final pics!
The same time I was making dresses I had also been asked to make a three tier cake I couldn't say no to. So, I did that too!
My favorite consignment sale was last week. I like to sign up to work 8 hours so I get to shop first. So all that happened the days prior to making cakes and dresses. I scored BIG at the sale and got tons of adorable clothes, shoes, and unopened toys for Christmas!! Some of my favorite finds were:
Tons of cute pink things for my girl who loves pink! (Boots for $3, Columbia jacket for $4, Hanna Anderson outfit for $5)
This is one of the 4 (eek) jackets I picked up for Allie! $5! What a deal!
And adorable, unworn, Minnetonka Mocs for Allie too. $5 (maybe $3, I can't remember!)
Rewinding some more into last weekend, I made cupcakes for a sweet friend and her little girl that was born a day after Krissy!
And we had a vey successful yardsale that weekend too! My kids clothes literally flew off the table by the armfuls. I guess things were priced right!
I should also mention Krissy was not feeling well the last week and right now I have 2-3 kids that don't feel well on any given day. Tis the season!
One more fun bit of news, I was picked to be a co-head room mom for Hayden's class. I'm slightly thrilled by the news and love this part of school/teacher/parent involvement! Fall party planning is well underway.
The last couple weeks have been a whirlwind, but I really do love this season of life we are in! I think about blogging often but I never seem to make the time! And it seems the blogging I do get done will be from my phone, because our computer is on the fritz.
I'm looking forward to a slightly more low key week - enjoying the fall festival, making some cookies, and getting this house back in order! :)









Busy, busy!! Glad your hours work at the sale paid off with great deals. Your cakes looked great and I hope you get to do some baking for yourself this month. I'm sure it was nice to clear out a bunch of stuff at your sale. Olive is obsessed with her mailbox from you :) Yesterday she mailed a whisk, bun-bun and her jewelry! Great to see you last weekend.
ReplyDelete