2. Krissy got sick towards the end of the week. It started out as just a runny nose and about a day later I knew she was needing breathing treatments. She is doing really good with them! She also is sleeping on a pillow now at night and that's helping her breathe better by keeping her head elevated! She also said "CeCe" and "Arry" (Harry) this week!
3. Kevin bought the movie Frozen for the kids (and me) this week. I heard good reviews about it so I was excited to see it! We had a "family movie morning" on Wednesday. The movie didn't disappoint! We've probably watched it a dozen times over the last few days!
4. We had a little family get together with my brother and his family Tuesday night. The kids always love playing together so it's fun to get together! Krissy and Elenor are just starting to be little playmates :)
5. Overall we had a great week! Allie was slightly attached to my hip all week, I got my new glasses, I had breakfast and a shopping date with a friend, Kevin bought me a new purse to take to Florida, my new recipes this week were all good, we got to play outside and enjoy the weather, we are on the home stretch of finishing kindergarten and Austin is sleeping like a champ! Life is pretty good right now!













No comments:
Post a Comment