barn sale

Monday, July 15, 2013

July's Mid Month Update

Outside my window . . . Our yard is a work in progress!  We are trying to get our landscape taken out/cleaned up/redone!  It's sunny and beautiful (a tad warm for me) and should be the rest of the week.

I am thinking . . . my to do list today may carry over to the next couple days... it's pretty long!

I am thankful for . . . Allie having 9 days left in her cast!  We've avoided the water all summer so she wouldn't feel left out, so we are planning on spending the whole day in a pool when it comes off. 

In the kitchen . . . I'm waiting to put my bran muffins in the oven for breakfast :)

I am wearing . . . my pjs

I am creating . . .  a list of things to look for while thrifting/yard saling.  #1 on my list is a big mirror for the hall bathroom!

I am going . . . to Walmart and PetSmart today.  

I am wondering . . . if Krissy is getting more teeth.  She has all the symptoms but I can't see any part of her gums that look super swollen.  If only she could talk....

I am reading . . . homeschool material! We are starting our adventure this month!

I am hoping . . . Shylers re-opens soon!  It's the only BBQ I want!

I am looking forward to . . . a doctor's appt next week.  This pregnancy is flying by!  I'm 16 weeks this week. 

I am hearing . . . PBS.  I usually have it on for the kids to watch while I'm getting breakfast ready.

Around the house . . . we are hoping to have an organization overhaul!  I have so many closets and drawers and baskets I need to go through and re-organize!

One of my favorite things . . . is when Kevin is off work.  The kids love having their wrestling partner home, and I enjoy having another adult in the house to talk to.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . It's the first week we have nothing on the calendar!  I need to get caught up on everything (cleaning/organizing/laundry) and maybe spend a little time on Pinterest.  I've had good luck with some things I've pinned recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment