barn sale

Monday, May 8, 2017

Hayden's 9th Birthday Interview


Saturday, I sat down with Hayden and asked him these questions.   I love these little birthday interviews!

I will be this old:  9

The best show on tv is:  uh Disney Channel

My favorite things about school is:  having friends

The thing I'm best at is:  uh running

If I could change my name it would be:  Kade

My favorite color is:  red

My favorite toy is:  legos

When I grow up I want to be:  a paleontologist and a scientist

I like to take these things to bed with me at night: old meow and my brown blankie

My favorite book is:  uh is the one that's your favorite, that one.  (It's Time to Sleep, My Love)

My favorite movie is:  Jurassic World

My favorite season of the year is:  mmm May

A food I really like is:  cake

My favorite animal is:  dragon and dinosaurs

My favorite sport is:  baseball and basketball

My best friend is:  Kade

My favorite hobby is:  play legos

My favorite thing I did this year:  make new friends
  
And here's a few more pictures just because :)





No comments:

Post a Comment