I made a small bunting for her oldest child when she was born and she said she'd love another one for her new baby boy. After spending a crazy amount of time scrolling through Pinterest, here's what all I decided to make: name bunting, fabric alphabet (his nursery theme is books/letters), bandana bibs (why weren't these around a couple of years ago?! They are seriously a-dor-able!), and my very very favorite .... booties!
barn sale
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Homemade Baby Gifts
My sister had a sprinkle this weekend. I had planned on sewing a few things for little baby Fletcher to include in his gift. I'm a big fan of homemade. Don't get me wrong, I love store bought things too, but having a few items made just for you (or your baby) just makes ya feel special! Am I the only one that fees that way? Moving on... The problem with that is, where do you stop?! There a bizillion darling ideas on Pinterest and I had the hardest time deciding what to make!
Labels:
Sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You're amazing!! I don't think I could possibly pick a favorite of all the handmade things you made for Fletcher. The bunting was even better than I imagined it would be. I LOVED your choice of fabrics and I'm still amazed about the arrow connection. I've already packed it in Fletcher's hospital bag so it's ready to go. The alphabet is adorable and I've been on the hunt for the perfect way to display it. Loved the booties and those bibs are the cutest. You spent hours sewing and I'm amazed at your abilities. You're like superwoman sewing with a whole crew of kiddos of your own to take care of. Thanks a billion for spoiling us with all this fun stuff. You're the best!!
ReplyDeleteHope you and baby Fletcher enjoy it all!
DeleteI am impressed!!! You are so good at sewing! I can't believe the booties, I love them!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet :) glad you think the booties are adorable too! Something about tiny shoes just makes me swoon!
Delete