barn sale

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

Here's a look at our Christmas!
(FYI:  Austin wasn't feeling great the days leading up to Christmas, and everyone started getting colds.  Two days after Christmas, Allie and I sat at the MEC center for 3+ hours waiting to be seen.  She had a fever and ear infection.  I have a feeling we will be going back to the doctor for someone else before the year is over!) 

The kids always enjoy eating what I bake but I figured Hayden and Allie were old enough to start helping me decorate what I bake!  I piped on icing and gave them both sprinkles.  I showed them how I sprinkle and told them to do the same.  They did pretty good!

Kid tested - and approved!
 Christmas Eve we had Kevin's parents over to celebrate.  The kids wanted to skip dinner and go straight to gifts, but we were party poopers and said no!  I made beef tips in brown gravy, parmesan mashed potatoes, steamed carrots, and crescent rolls.

The kids all loved their gifts.



We didn't get many smiles out of him!
Hayden was modeling the Christmas hat that sang "jingle bells."

This is how Santa left our family room on Christmas....  By the fireplace were personalized monograms to hang above their beds {and those were more for me than them}.


A kitty purse.  She also got a baby doll, baby stroller, 2 books, and an ornament.
Austin got a big music toy set, a stuffed puppy, a pounding bench, an ornament, and books.
Austin and his doggy!  Hayden got the red scooter Austin was sitting on.
Hayden also got 2 Pokemon cards he's been wanting.  He was thrilled! (and books, a binder to put his pokemon cards in, and an ornament!)
Krissy got this cute little bear wearing a dress, a baby stroller, an Elsa & Anna baby doll, books and an ornament.
This is where the pictures stop.  We spent Christmas lunch with Kevin's family and extended family, and spent Christmas dinner with my family.   It was a busy, but Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment