barn sale

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sticky Residue Remover

I have been needing to buy some residue remover to get all the sticky spots off my new picture frames.  I kept forgetting to add it to my Walmart list, and we had company today and I knew I needed to get it off before our guests arrived.  I turned to Pinterest to see if they had any great ideas with ingredients I had here at home.  One caught my eye... Peanut butter!

I read the article and it recommended taking off as much of the paper (price tag) as possible, then smear the peanut butter over the sticky area.  Wait 15 minutes then wipe off and clean with a windex type spray.  The lady said she had used jiffy and trader joes peanut butter and both gave her a perfect result.  I only had Peter Pan but I was anxious to try it! 

Here are my results:
Ta-da!  It worked perfectly!!!  It's as easy and it looks and sounds!  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment